Wednesday, October 3, 2012

5 weeks pregnancy


Assalammualaikum...

Alhamdulillah today genap 5 weeks pregnancy. Emmm risau juga sebenarnya sbb yer la. I tak pi jumpa doctor lagi since my first test, sbb my first test i buat sendiri and pi jumpa doctor da malam so doc adv to come again on morning time but she told me that am pregnant. If am not sure i can test again and again and see the results. just come and see her for me to know more about my pregnancy.

So symptoms mmg da ada kat i such as before i knw am pregnant, kepala sakit, kerap demam and i smell something yg busuk gila memualkan tekak. at first i tot its just my feeling, kononnya main perasaan sendiri but after i test my urine using Clearblue digital and Ya Allah its positive 1-2 weeks.

Den malam tu i pi jumpa doctor and show her my test, pastu dia check on her computer, den she smile and told me am pregnant, and nak kepastian ker? she ask me. den i said NAK, but dia ckp most probably negative because of cuaca, and hcg still low, normal UPT takkan boleh detect. so i pn buat jerk la. yes it was negative but doc convinced me dat am pregnant, the UPT tak boleh nak detect, if i dun believe i shud check again da next morning or maybe after a week but she told me to not worry because she knw dat am pregnant. Omg, so confident. Den i mula tak sedap hati, so i buat research yes, UPT senang detect at morning time at 5 weeks pregnancy, so today genap 5 weeks and i buat lagi yes still positive. semalam pn i buat positive juga tp samar. so 3 hari berturut2 i buat and all positive.

disebabkan keje, i takde masa at morning time, so i decide to go and meet the same doc at saturday morning as I alreday promised to doctor I'll come back on Saturday morning.

Actually yang buat i risau sgt sampai i nak test bnyk kali using different brands sbb i terbaca FALSE POSITIVE RESULT USING CLEARBLUE DIGITAL. omg, risau taw. tapi alhamdulillah Allah tunjukkan jalan pada i untuk beli pregnancy test bebanyak and test bnyk kali see the result, alhamdulillah all Positive now i tak nak pening lagi. i just jumpa doctor dis saturday see how. i hope my baby doing fine.

Okay la da terlewat benda yang wajib. see later.

No comments:

Post a Comment